Various ways you can take action:
- Take the pledge to only vote for elected representatives who support the Equal Rights Amendment!
- Send a letter to your elected representatives telling them that you support the immediate passage of the Equal Rights Amendment and educating them on why they should also support it.
- Host a house party to screen Equal Means Equal with up to twenty five (25) of your friends & family at a private home starting on September 6th when the movie becomes available On Demand. Sign up now and we’ll provide a kit to help you organize and take action!
- Sign the change.org/ERA petition. Join Patricia Arquette, Kamala Lopez, Equal Rights Advocates & the ERA Coalition and demand full equality for women now.
- Join the movement. Follow us on social media for more updates on Equal Means Equal and the latest ways to engage in the movement for equal rights.
- Download the Equal Means Equal logo and make it your social media avatar.
- Take a selfie holding the EME logo or wearing the EME necklace. Tell us why you believe #equalmeansequal
- Spread the word by pledging to tell three people each day that women in America still don’t have equal rights under the law.